Monday, December 25, 2006

Chirstmas Seafood Dinner!

Before dinner was my late lunch, cos i like to sleep till the sun burns my butt. Haha. Mom made bolognese sauce for pasta the previous day. So i sliced a good amount of morzarella and sandwiched with bolognese between toasts. Fried them with olive oil till golden brown. Umm Yumm!

Claypot froglegs with ginger and spring onions

OoOW black pepper crab

Crispy butter prawns

Lee Hup Lee restaurant at Changi Village

The dilemma for dinner was between Kuishin Bo and Lee Hup Lee. And in the end, seafood prevails! Haha too bad brother wasn't around. I never stopped licking my fingers and slurping my coconut juice. But seriously, the frog legs didn't taste as good this time. Probably not enough ginger and shallots. Overall though, this is my current favourite seafood place. Cos the freshness of the seafood has never dropped.

No comments: