Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Erika, Born 28th November'06

Umm I was feeling down for a period of time cos my mom's feeling unwell. Whenever I'm sick she is beside me taking care of my diet and needs. Now she's unwell it's my turn to take care of her. So besides preparing for my exam I plan my time to cook meals for the family. Wah though I like to cook but cooking every meal everyday is seriously tiring. Then Shireen mentioned to me one day I've forgotten Weiling's birthday! Omg this is bad! So I thought I will make up for it by giving her my first knitted teddy. It's really tiny, but I though it'll be a great companion for her pet dog. Keke. The process of seeing a teddy forming is so fun. I was lucky I got all my measurements right cos I didn't have any reference to follow closely, just my big teddy bear. Keke

No comments: